What We Do
Our company, TeleCanvassing has developed a unique solution enabling you to safely and efficiently take your message to hyper-targeted voters. Our sophisticated system utilizes a personalized outreach service that can effectively reach your prospective voters.
What can Hyper-Targeting do for your campaign?
Our unique TeleCanvassing™ system matches your tailored message to individual sub-segments of your potential voters segmented by age, sex, national heritage, and past voting record.
Our ability to Hyper-Target your potential voters by their demographic characteristics will allow us to match our caller with the characteristics of the recipient of the call. This will enhance the receptibility of the call, substantially increasing the impact of your message.
We specialize in helping candidates for public office get elected.
- First, working closely with your campaign, we perform a careful analysis of the voters in your district. Together, we determine who are the voters that you need to target. With this information in hand we can then segment the voter file by your prime prospects.
- Utilizing our unique TeleCanvassing™ system we can match your tailored message to individual sub-segments of your potential voters in your district by age, sex, national heritage, language preference and past voting record.
- We can put our team of more than 300 experienced, bilingual, and political savvy professionals to work making live, personalized calls on behalf of your campaign. They will engage potential voters and explain to them your platform and commitment.
- Our entire TeleCanvassing™ team is local, that means that they relate to the person being called. Having our experienced team make calls to your potential voters will prove to be a powerful tool developing support for your campaign.
- During the conversation with respondents we will be able to gather valuable data as to your current preference among those registered voters called as well as issues of importance corresponding to each sub- set of your potential voters.
- The personal engagement developed by our TeleCanvassers is especially effective in gaining name recognition and building voter support. It needs to be an important component of your campaign’s ground game.
- Our experience indicates that the combination of a carefully segmented phone list, well-trained, experienced callers together with a brief, Hyper-Targeted targeted message, will engage voters and deliver outstanding results for your campaign.
- The primary reason why personalized phone calls are much more effective than automated robo calls is that live, personalized phone calls engage the voter in a sincere, human manner in contrast to the impersonal, intrusive, frequently negative nature of robo calls
- Our professionally implemented and carefully supervised TeleCanvassing™ methodology offers a discipline that a well-meaning volunteer effort frequently lacks.
- An important element of our personalized calling protocol is that our TeleCanvassing™ supervisors monitor 5% of those persons being called to validate their work. Our success is based upon careful section and training of our TeleCanvassing™ team and real-time supervision of their work.
Experienced professionals to work on behalf of your campaign.
Here Is What TeleCanvassing
Can Do To Help You get Elected
- Initial strategic consultation to determine outreach needs
- Assistance in development of targeted messaging development
- Compliance review of messaging to be used on calls
- Demographic segmentation of registered voters in your district
- Discrete call number list creation by voter’s national heritage
- Your name on recipient’s caller ID screen
- Your name, picture and slogan on recipient’s caller ID screen
- Personalized calls done by a live operator
- Dedicated TeleCanvasser team for your candidacy
- Matching our TeleCanvassers to the recipient’s national heritage
- Tracking polling to measure your voter preference
- Calling back to busy or no answers
- Encouraging Vote by Mail, with follow up calls
- Call at start of Early Voting to voters who preferred you
- Calling back on your behalf just prior to election day
- Quality control validation of 5% of all calls
- Text message to be sent to no-answer calls
- Weekly detailed activity reporting
- Calling can be coordinated with your campaign outreach activity
Working with the campaign for message development by voters’ demographics segmentation, national heritage and strategic campaign planning.
Responsible for recruiting, training, validating work and managing the Telecanvassing calling team.
Coordinating with the campaign to develop strategy, voter list segmentation and calling results analysis.
Ivette Gonzalez Petkovich
Issue development, demographic breakdown of voter districts and maintaining candidate relationships.